The Art of James Teeple

My photo
Leicester, United Kingdom
I'm 21 / DMU Art Student / British-American.

Sunday 22 January 2012

REEF- Character project themed around the Reef.


Mood Boards and Research.
This project is a fairly open one and its based on characters which is where I see myself specializing. So far I'm really enjoying it, and aim to have a interesting character concept by the end of it.
Right now I want my character to be human, so I'm looking into the creatures you find on the reef and what natural resources for clothing, armour and weapons he or she may have available to them and how that could influence their appearance in my designs.




After some initial research I created a few silhouette concepts building upon that reasearch, aiming my focus at the outfit of the individual.

Development of fourth design & colour tests.






No comments:

Post a Comment